CBSE official sample papers released on CBSE academic website on 16th September 2022 and surprised many students with the introduction of high difficulty competency questions. Many teachers feel that the BLOOMS taxonomy (Analysis, Application, Creation and Evaluation Question Type) has been applied to create many questions from all sections of the sample papers.
With that in mind, some welcome news has arrived more than 10 sample papers for each topic has been provided at the same level of proficiency by CBSE experts today in collaboration with Educart. This has been presented in the form of a resource book for each subject along with Self Assessment Charts.
These charts are exclusively prepared for class 10th and 12th students to learn how to score full marks in complicated/difficult long answers of 3 to 6 marks.
Mr Pradeep Tomar, HOD Physics at Gyans Bharti School says: “The biggest challenge we face with students a lot of times is how to improve their long answer scores. These charts that Eduart provides are very helpful in analyzing where marks are typically deducted. I think this is a very helpful resource book. useful that every CBSE student should have and teachers should refer to.”
Link to resource material here
Some highlights of this release:
- The official CBSE Marking Scheme 2022-23 is used as a reference to prepare the Marks Breakdown Chart (as shown below for another example).
- All the main topics of class 10th and 12th boards are covered separately.
- 40% of the competency questions are seen in these supplementary papers in the same style and difficulty level as the CBSE official sample paper provided.
- Also added time management charts for the 3 hour paper breakdown.
- Educart seems to have been the collaborative partner to possibly prepare this material/resource books.
- Explanations of questions are also noted in the material which is very helpful.
Students should assess their post preparation semesterly by attempting these additional assignments provided in this resource material to get a better idea of the exam pattern as it will surely guide them in the key steps or value points. A great initiative by Educart and very useful for all agents involved in CBSE Boards.