Eligibility, Registration, Seat Allotment – ​​All Frequently Asked Questions Answered

NEET-UG 2022 Counselling, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET-UG 2022 counseling process on October 11. However, candidates may still have various doubts related to the number and process of rounds, eligibility, registration, seat allotment and more.

Indianexpress.com answers all frequently asked questions important to medical aspirants:

Q. What is the official website of NEET UG?

Candidates can find all announcements and information related to NEET on the official website of MCC — mcc.nic.in. To check NEET UG Counselling, aspirants will have to click on “UG Medical Counseling” tab available on home page.

Q. Who conducts NEET 2022 counseling for medical and dental colleges?

The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) is responsible for conducting the NEET UG 2022 counseling for medical and dental colleges.

Q: What is the eligibility requirement to appear in NEET UG counselling?

Medical aspirants who score more than or equal to the specified cutoff in NEET UG 2022 exam can appear for NEET UG 2022 counseling. For state specific counseling candidates must fulfill the requirements address specific to the state. This year general category candidates must score in 50th percentile while SC/ST/OBC candidates must score in 40th percentile.

Q. How many seats are there under AIQ and state quota?

A total of 15 percent of the total seats are reserved under the AIQ quota for MBBS programs, and the rest (85 percent) are covered under the state quota.

Q. How many rounds are involved in NEET UG counselling?

The NEET UG counseling process will have four rounds: round 1, 2, clearing and a missed vacancy round. The first round will begin on October 11, followed by the second round on November 2. The cleanup round will start on November 23 and will be followed by the last round of lost vacancies from December 12.

Q. When will NEET UG Round 1 counseling start?

The NEET AIQ counseling will be conducted in four phases and as per the official schedule, the first round of counseling will begin on October 11. Candidates will have time till 11 AM on October 17 to register for this counseling round. The result of this round will be made public on October 21.

Q. What are the key points to remember while registering for NEET UG Round 1 counselling?

All the aspirants must remember that the entire counseling process includes application form filling, fee payment, selection and blocking, seat allotment and reporting to the allotted college within the established deadline.

Also, it is important to ensure that there are no typos or factual errors when filling the registration form, uploading documents or filling the election.

Q. What documents are required at the time of joining/applying to the assigned medical/dental/nursing college?

Candidates are also advised to bring all the required documents along with a photocopy of each. Candidates are also advised to keep a hard copy of all online forms and mark sheets filled or received in this process.

Candidates should carry these documents with them at all times during the registration process: NEET 2021 result or rank letter, Class 10 and 12 mark sheet and certificate, government issued photo ID proof (such as pass driving license, Aadhaar card, PAN). card).

Leave a Comment

+1 631-259-7728
WhatsApp chat +1 631-259-7728
WHATSAPP US, WE'LL RESPOND
WE WRITE YOUR WORK AND ENSURE IT'S PLAGIARISM-FREE.