recommended:: [Check your Admission chances in Govt. & Private MBBS/BDS/AYUSH colleges through NEET Score/Rank] Use – NEET 2022 College Predictor
Admissions to the different faculties of medicine and dentistry will be based on the ranks achieved by applicants. The Medical Council Committee (MCC) will conduct the counseling for 15% of the AIQ seats, while 85% of the state quota seats will take care of the counseling conducted by the respective state authorities.
NEET 2022: State Level Admission Process
- The respective state authorities will publish the merit list for the 85% state quota counselling.
- Candidates will have to register first on the respective state portals.
- Once registered, applicants must fill in the course and university options and pay the required fee.
- Based on NEET rank, filled preferences, seat availability and reservation criteria, seat allotment will be done.
- Candidates must report to the allotted institute within the stipulated time to secure the place.
The respective state counseling authorities will release the NEET 2022 admission cutoff through the state counseling after the admission process for that year is over. NEET Previous Year State Quota Closing Ranks for some colleges are mentioned in the table below for students’ reference.
NEET 2022: State Cut Off for MBBS Colleges
|Name of the College||share||general|
|BJ Medical College, Ahmedabad||Government||5746||641|
|Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore||Government||4705||646|
|Bundelkhand Medical College, Sagar||State of origin||33734||570|
|Faculty of Medicine, Calcutta||State of origin||5074||644|
|Doon Medical College, Dehradun||Domicile in the United Kingdom||24545||588|